Wednesday 18 March 2015

Craft My Name Swap...

  I joined a new swap on Craftster.org. It's called 'Craft My Name' swap. I have to take my swap partner's name and craft an item for each letter in her name (for example D could be a Drawing or a Dragon sculpture). I got my partner assigned a couple days ago; her name is Dixie. I'm kinda excited I got a name with an uncommon letter in it. It gives me a challenge, which I enjoy. I'll have to push my creativity a little further, and that's never a bad thing in my experience. I've already got the D planned out (a DreamCatcher) and I'd like to do a painting of a wolf for her, since she likes wolves. I've just got to figure out what to call it so it fits in with one of the letters. I haven't settled on anything for the other letters yet, but there's lots of ideas swimming around up in that mess of a brain.
 
  I also received my Ipsy Glam Bag yesterday (yay!), I'll be making another post soon with a review. I've gotta get some pictures taken and uploaded. Hopefully I'll get that done tonight or tomorrow.

  I'm starting to get used to being back to work now. It almost feels like I never left. Not quite sure if I like that feeling or not, though. We'll see. For now, it'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment