Saturday 28 March 2015

March Ipsy Review

  Sorry I'm a little late posting a Ipsy review this month. It's been crazy over here! My son and I have a horrible cold that's going on it's third week. Poor little guy's still coughing like crazy at night time.

  On to the review! I'm super happy with my Glam Bag this month. The bag is crazy-cute. I'm glad the first two bags I've gotten have a pattern to them; they're much more interesting.


Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo: I really like this eyeshadow. The colours are nice neutrals, with a bit of shimmer. They go on nice and smooth and blend great. Very happy with them. I actually ended up buying a Pixi by Petra eyeshadow palette that I discovered at Target because of getting this item in my Ipsy bag.

Coolway Glow Oil Treatment: This is a pretty small sample of a hair oil. It's meant to add shine and get rid of fuzzies. I've run it through my ends a couple different times, and it does as advertised. I usually don't use hair oil, because I don't like how they tend to make hair look greasy, but this one wasn't too bad. The fly-away hairs didn't tame too much, but it did give a nice shine.

Skyn Iceland Hydro Cooling Firming Eye Gels: Once again, I got an eye treatment in my bag. Not crazy happy about that, since, as I stated last month, I don't use stuff like that. I might try them out one night.

Crown Beauty Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush: Love! Love! Love! I really like crown brushes so far. They're soft and I love the crease brush end of this brush. I've been using it every day.

NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick in Hunk: This lipstick goes on like butter. Hence the name. It's super smooth and creamy. I found it wore off quite quick when I wore it to work, though. I did enjoy the colour. It's a colour I would never have picked out for myself, but I kinda like it, it's fun and different.

  Here I'm wearing the NYX lipstick, the Pixi Eyeshadow duo (applied with the new crown brush), and the Glow oil treatment. As you can see, my hair has a nice, healthy shine to it.


  Also, an update on the swap I'm doing right now (spell my name), I've got two letters done and another one is 95% done. Getting there. I've got the next couple days off, so I'm going to try to get some work done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment