Sunday 22 February 2015

Mexican Loteria ATC

  Finished my latest ATC and sent it off yesterday. The theme was 'Mexican Loteria', and I chose to do card 39, the cactus. I bought a new outline pen that's sepia toned, and it was perfect for this project. Done in water color.


   I've received another three ATCs in the mail, and I get excited every time I see an envelope that isn't a bill in that mailbox. I love getting little surprises in the mail. I'm going back to work from maternity leave on Tuesday, so I'm going to have to take a little break for a couple of weeks, until I get used to the new routine and I'm able to figure out time to have to myself (hopefully).
 
   I've also finished my wooden people for the ongoing wish swap I joined. I'll take pictures once they're all dry. I made six; King, Queen, Princess, Knight, Dragon, and a skeleton (because the little guy they're for loves skeletons, so I had to sneak one in). I hope he likes them. Sometimes it's harder to please a kid than it is an adult.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment