Tuesday 3 February 2015

My first ATCs

I finished my first two ATCs. I'm pretty happy with them. I signed up for the Feburary swap as well, so I get to make some more.

The theme on this one was 'Positive Plus Size Imagery'. 

 The theme on this one was 'My Little Pony'. I chose to do a version of Twilight Sparkle's cute mark.

I wish I had an actual art space set up; I would've done more of a mixed media thing. It's a little harder when I have to go searching for what I have in a crowded closet. Both of these were done in water-colour with the use of some masking fluid and splattering wet-on-dry (the second) and wet-on-wet (the first). I'd never used masking fluid on large areas before, and it turns out it lifts a bit of the colour out. I had to do a little touching up, but they turned out pretty good, I think. I hope the receivers like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment